Thursday, March 27, 2008

what's in your cupboards?





The other day, for obvious reasons, I decided that I MUST clean out my kitchen pantry and cupboards. As you can see, it was quite a job. I can't believe that it got this bad. When Bob got home from work, he said that it might be a good idea to take all the garbage to Mike & Nicole's building and use their dumpster. I can't imagine why he didn't want 20 bags of garbage hanging around the garage for a week. I'm so glad its done. Ironically, I was watching Oprah and her special on hoarders. I think it scared me into throwing everything out and produce at least 10 more bags.
Onto the next big clean out project, the mudroom closet.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like a big job!!
But, so fun, too! As crazy as it sounds, its totally one of my favorite things to do!

Rays Family said...

That's funny, it's my least favorite thing to do. I'm so unorganized. I need some lessons Angela.

Stacy said...

Oh the piece on Oprah about horders was freaky wasn't it? I think I need to pick up an extra box of garbage bags at the store soon!
BTW, great blog!